- This event has passed.
Heart of the Lakes Fall Conservation Summit
September 21, 2015 @ 11:30 am - 3:30 pm
Fall Conservation Summit: Monday, September 21, 2015
Registration is open for the Fall Conservation Summit on September 21 at the Delta College Planetarium and Learning Center, 100 Center Avenue, Bay City, MI 48708. Stellar speakers and a jam-packed agenda make this a “don’t miss” Summit:
- Steve Arwood, CEO of the Michigan Economic Development Corporation and founding Executive Director, Heart of the Lakes.
- John Hartig, author of Bringing Conservation to Cities and manager of the Detroit River Wildlife Refuge
- Andy Williamson, Great Lakes Director, International Mountain Biking Association
- Special Open Forum for land and stewardship practitioners, 9 am to 11 am
- Field trip to Michigan Sugar Trails (see more details below)
Click here for a full agenda.
Join us for provocative and relevant conversations about conservation, economic development and reaching new audiences–capped off by an optional field trip to experience the mountain biking trails at Michigan Sugar Trails. The Summit is open to all and at no cost for staff and board of Heart of the Lakes’ member organizations; all others are asked to contribute $35 the day of the event, payable by check or credit card, to cover lunch and program costs.
To register: http://heartofthelakes.formstack.com/forms/fall_2015
Registration deadline is Monday, September 14.